Porsche Taycan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A moment of silence for this wrecked Taycan Turbo. It's set to be a part of an upcoming Copart auction in Somerville New Jersey. It someone is bold enough it could be a great reclamation project.

Wrecked Porsche Taycan Turbo

·
Registered
232 Posts
I can't imagine this selling for more than $50,000 if its so bad that a wrecker now has it.

·
Super Moderator
631 Posts
So sad to see.

It looks like a front-end collision, but the rear also looks like the suspension has collapsed... what the hell?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So sad to see.

It looks like a front-end collision, but the rear also looks like the suspension has collapsed... what the hell?
It's also odd how the body damage is not nearly as bad as the damage to the wheels and suspension. I don't know what could've happened to cause this.

·
Registered
232 Posts
BTW the 'Sale Date' is listed as 'Upcoming Lot'

According to the site...

About Upcoming Lots
Vehicles with sale dates displaying “Upcoming Lots” are NOT assigned to an auction yet. They are also NOT eligible for bidding yet. They can, however, be added to Members’ Watchlists so Members can keep track of when sale dates have been assigned and vehicles are ready for bidding.

I'll be following this. Curious to see what the bidding war is like.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTW the 'Sale Date' is listed as 'Upcoming Lot'

According to the site...

About Upcoming Lots
Vehicles with sale dates displaying “Upcoming Lots” are NOT assigned to an auction yet. They are also NOT eligible for bidding yet. They can, however, be added to Members’ Watchlists so Members can keep track of when sale dates have been assigned and vehicles are ready for bidding.

I'll be following this. Curious to see what the bidding war is like.
I wonder what they're waiting for to get the auction started.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts