Taycan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm aware that Porsche will eventually aim to electrify their complete portfolio, which implies that the flagship will also be electrified. How will they distinguish between the 911 and the 718, I wonder? Although the Taycan is a sports sedan and the Panamera is an executive sedan with two different sizes of SUV, I find it difficult to imagine how they would distinguish between the 718 and 911. I presently drive a Taycan, and man, they really managed to capture the Porsche feel in an electric vehicle. If they ever electrified the 911, I would be over the moon.

· Registered
105 Posts
I'm aware that Porsche will eventually aim to electrify their complete portfolio, which implies that the flagship will also be electrified. How will they distinguish between the 911 and the 718, I wonder? Although the Taycan is a sports sedan and the Panamera is an executive sedan with two different sizes of SUV, I find it difficult to imagine how they would distinguish between the 718 and 911. I presently drive a Taycan, and man, they really managed to capture the Porsche feel in an electric vehicle. If they ever electrified the 911, I would be over the moon.
Agreed....I already have my name on the reserve list for the electric 718..I enjoy my Taycan 4S and my 911S, but I can only imagine how interesting the electric 718 will be.

· Registered
2020 Taycan Turbo S
50 Posts
They will have a Hybrid 911 at some point. I just bought a new 911 yesterday, I'm excited.

I will wait as long as I have to before going back to a Taycan or any other high end EV.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts