Taycan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This must’ve been discussed, but I don’t remember seeing it anywhere. Can someone explain why we are required to get the glass roof in the US? I’m fine with it, I think I would’ve chosen it anyway. But I am wondering why it’s required.

· Registered
157 Posts
This must’ve been discussed, but I don’t remember seeing it anywhere. Can someone explain why we are required to get the glass roof in the US? I’m fine with it, I think I would’ve chosen it anyway. But I am wondering why it’s required.
As of June 2020.. the pano roof will become optional and a regular roof will be standard.My guess they will throw in a sunroof option as well.

· Registered
157 Posts
Yes, thanks. But I’m wondering why it’s required now, when it’s not required in other countries.
not sure why it is "required" atm for the 1st batch here in the US. My guess it's due to initial production streamlining. June builds will get more build options, more paint options, more options for delivery experience.. why starting June? dunno.. scratching my head as well and I personally should have waited until June to execute my Turbo purchase but after my 1st test drive with the Taycan Turbo, i was convinced to take my dealer's last Turbo build slot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.