Taycan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

The question is basically why lease a CT 4S over a CT 4?

I am trying to rationalize going with option 1 and 2 below, with option 3 being the compromise (down grade from all leather to standard) to get the 4S. Any thoughts and suggestions on how rationalize the extra expense? Is it justified?

Option 1
Taycan CT 4 - MSRP $113,270
The Porsche Code

Option 2 (similar config to option 1 and upgrade from a 4 to a 4S)
Taycan CT 4S - MSRP $130,470
The Porsche Code

Option 3 (same as option 2 but downgrade from all leather to standard interior)
Taycan CT 4S - MSRP $125,770
The Porsche Code

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all

About options , to each his personnal choices.

After two Macans , I have ticked nearly the same options for my Tacan 4 CT.

4 CT or 4 S CT?

IMHO, both cars are the same , including electrics motors , with different maximun power setting.

17 200 $ is a lot of money , for only an electronic setting? (18360 Euros in Europe)

With sport chrono and the steering wheel control dial, you can easily call extra boost to overtake another car , if needed .

Of course a more powerful car is exiting to drive, but you will use this extra power at most 5% ? of the driving time .

Here,all the people that drove the RWD Taycan were very happy , with an enough powerfull car
Ok it is 150 kg less but one also have one engine less .

Daniel

·
Registered
1 Posts
Only you, your financial advisor, and potentially your spouse can answer this question. No one NEEDS a 4S. Hell, no one needs a Taycan or a Porsche even. And yet we still buy them. The CT4 is not, by any means, a shoddy car. Buy what you can feel comfortable affording. Or slightly uncomfortable. Finally, comparing MSRP in three leasing scenarios is completely useless. I'm assuming the residuals are likely different, and perhaps any lease cash and even perhaps the MF? vidmate save insta

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
The question is which one do you really want and can you afford it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts