Taycan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to drive this car on "sport mode" and chassis on "normal". I have to click on both of them every time I step in the car as it default back to normal mode .... Any one figured out how can we save our favorite drive mode?

Registered
No - it would be nice to have this feature. Hopefully Porsche will incorporate in the next OTA update...馃

Registered
You can spec an individual setting with your preferences;
however, not sure if you can by default have that when you power up the car

Registered
2020 Taycan 4S
Noticed this with a lot of other cars too i.e. Benz, would have loved having my c43 start up on Individual or Sports when I started it up instead of having to switch every single time.

Registered
I want to drive this car on "sport mode" and chassis on "normal". I have to click on both of them every time I step in the car as it default back to normal mode .... Any one figured out how can we save our favorite drive mode?
If you have sports chrono option you can set the individual profile to whatever combination you want. Then just flip the dial when turning on the car. I agree on having it default. However my previous BMW & RRS didn鈥檛 allow it either. I think the epa rates the cares on the default settings hence they can鈥檛 make it an option to default. I kinda like turning the chrono knob and hearing the sound. If you don鈥檛 have sportschrono possibly one of the pre set buttons can be programmed?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks TB.. None of the diamonds can be programed for sport mode. However, I ended up clicking the sport drive every time, I step in. Not a big deal. i m being super picky or you can say lazy!

Registered
I get it. Really not sure why sports chrono isn鈥檛 standard. The dial on the steering wheel makes the daily process fun vs having to reach and hit the display.
I am super frustrated the diamonds cant be programmed to execute a specific garage door unless i only program one. I have 3. Super annoying and that should be a software code change of ease.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts