Taycan Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
4 Posts
Ordered my 4S in March 21, it's at the Emden port now waiting for a ride across to Sheerness.
It was on standby Friday, if there was any room left on the boat it was shipping but if not a week later, I'll find out tomorrow if it left Emden...
:rolleyes:
How's it going - seems to be taking forever to get mine from Emden to the dealer.

·
Registered
161 Posts
How's it going - seems to be taking forever to get mine from Emden to the dealer.
Mine was ordered in May, original estimate of delivery to me on 31 Oct. While the delivery date changed a few times, most of this long wait the FYD estimate was 29 Oct. It got onto the ship at Emden on 30 Sept, estimated arrival at the port of Benicia CA on 29 Oct. FYD used to say that it would be processed, put on a truck and get to the dealer the same day. Now it is saying port processing until 19 Nov, put on a truck the same day, arriving at the dealer a week later. Yesterday I drove by the freeway onramp at the port of Benicia and the Auto-mall exit for the dealership in Fremont, and that took 40 minutes. Why the estimate is a week mystifies me … It will be whatever it will be.

And the my.porsche.com page that has the one button link to the FYD page still says it is in stage 2: scheduled for production.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've placed my order and put my build deposit down but i am just waiting on the cut off for the final design as I am undecided between the 4s and Turbo along with the colour as the wife doesn't like green. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've placed my order and put my build deposit down but i am just waiting on the cut off for the final design as I am undecided between the 4s and Turbo along with the colour as the wife doesn't like green. :ROFLMAO:
Funny my wife didn't like the Mamba green either but I still feel its the best color available. The other colors make the car look too soft IMO. Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered a CT4S Cherry Red 24th
September 21, advised April 22 delivery. I changed specifications three or four times, mainly additions. On the 13th October 2021 I finalised the spec and was told the ordered had been sent to Germany. Delivery for April 2022 is still on,,,,hopefully,,,,,,However I'll keep my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Ordered a CT4S Cherry Red 24th
September 21, advised April 22 delivery. I changed specifications three or four times, mainly additions. On the 13th October 2021 I finalised the spec and was told the ordered had been sent to Germany. Delivery for April 2022 is still on,,,,hopefully,,,,,,However I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Congratulations @H Peter! Great choice with the Cherry Red paint. Will this be your first EV and/or Porsche?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts