Taycan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm seeing more and more people with Cross Turismo orders showing up on the forum and I'm curious about how many we have total.

If you've placed an order for a Cross Turismo or are planning to. Add your name below.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm seeing more and more people with Cross Turismo orders showing up on the forum and I'm curious about how many we have total.

If you've placed an order for a Cross Turismo or are planning to. Add your name below.
Hi Smitty. I’m based in the UK. I placed a deposit for a CT Turbo S in March and expecting an October build. I’d be interested in folks views on the important options and best colours since I read that the body shape is quite fussy with what colours look good and which ones don’t. There aren’t even press cars here in England until July so nothing to look at. Matt

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered a 4s CT in early April. It goes into production on 27th April. Should be out of the factory by 2nd May. Hoping to get delivery in New Zealand mid July

·
Registered
11 Posts
Order a 4S Cross Turismo in Mamba Green with a standard gray interior and rear wheel steering. Hope to take delivery by early August

·
Registered
163 Posts
After a test drive of a sedan in April, I ordered a CT4 in May as soon as my dealer had an allocation. Build is underway now, expect delivery end of Oct. Porsche Code PMSXKCC1

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Steven

it may not seem right but I suspect it’s accurate.

My order was in March ‘21 and the build date is currently Q1 ‘22. It’s slipped a Qtr already and may do so again. I can see the delivery, or pick up, being close to a year after the order date.

Matt.
I am looking to order a CT 4 in the UK and have been advised to expect delivery in 12 months. This surely can’t be right ?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I am looking to order a CT 4 in the UK and have been advised to expect delivery in 12 months. This surely can’t be right ?
My wife says that Porsche wants to pick dates they feel they can best, but I am not at all convinced. My delivery date slipped twice, although only a week each time. It does seem that some countries are having longer waits than others.

I would believe the estimate. They built a factory for building the Taycan according to their estimated demand, but demand is now double what they expected.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered CT 4S in Mamba Green w/black interior (couldnt keep it below $150k :( ) on Sept 8th and Porsche claims delivery on Feb 4th (I'm not optimistic).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ordered my 4S in March 21, it's at the Emden port now waiting for a ride across to Sheerness.
It was on standby Friday, if there was any room left on the boat it was shipping but if not a week later, I'll find out tomorrow if it left Emden...
:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
879 Posts
Ordered my 4S in March 21, it's at the Emden port now waiting for a ride across to Sheerness.
It was on standby Friday, if there was any room left on the boat it was shipping but if not a week later, I'll find out tomorrow if it left Emden...
:rolleyes:
Good luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered a loaded 4CT in Cherry metallic/black interior on Jul 2021. scheduled to start production Oct 1st with a delivery date of Dec 10th. The schedule is week behind from when I originally placed my ordered

·
Registered
2021 Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
4 Posts

Ordered CT4S in Cherry in May. Last week it was on the boat to Sheerness and I'm expecting (hoping) delivery to dealer next week with collection mid/end of w/c 18th Oct.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
879 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your new CT4S.

Reactions: Rocket Dog
1 - 20 of 28 Posts