Taycan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
The 488 is red w/ a two tone roof. Lot’s of Carbon fibre which seems to run the price up. The F8 will be Titanium w/ a Blue roof and lots of blue carbon fibre. I may part with the 488 if the F8 ever comes in.

The Range Rover Diesel is a 2019 (this is my second one) You are correct they were not popular and thus were only available via special order. I wanted the current electronics and I was afraid they would be discontinued. It’s a great engine. It’s a Ford engine that’s been used in Europe for quite some time. Lot’s of torque, 550 miles of range and average of 28 mpg

· Registered
976 Posts
The 488 is red w/ a two tone roof. Lot’s of Carbon fibre which seems to run the price up. The F8 will be Titanium w/ a Blue roof and lots of blue carbon fibre. I may part with the 488 if the F8 ever comes in.

The Range Rover Diesel is a 2019 (this is my second one) You are correct they were not popular and thus were only available via special order. I wanted the current electronics and I was afraid they would be discontinued. It’s a great engine. It’s a Ford engine that’s been used in Europe for quite some time. Lot’s of torque, 550 miles of range and average of 28 mpg
28 mpg in a Range Rover is quite the feat! With the LR4, do you do a lot of off roading?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.