Taycan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What vehicles would be in your ideal garage setup?

For me it would be the Taycan Turbo S, Lamborghini Urus & Ducati Panigale V2

·
Super Moderator
778 Posts
I'm going to go with Taycan (obviously), GT3 and a Range Rover SV Autobiography LWB.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm going with a Taycan 4S, 981 Spyder and Cayenne Diesel.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!
The LR4 is a 2012, The 488 is a 2019, The 992 is a 2020, not shown Range Rover Diesel, Macan GTS
How did you spec your 488? The options list for them is quite extensive and really shows with price, up to $100k in available on add-on's I heard.

·
Super Moderator
778 Posts
Thanks!
The LR4 is a 2012, The 488 is a 2019, The 992 is a 2020, not shown Range Rover Diesel, Macan GTS
And old diesel or a modern one? I don't think those modern ones sold well... but I could be wrong. Seems like Mercedes sold a LOT of ML diesels so it's possible.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The 488 is red w/ a two tone roof. Lot’s of Carbon fibre which seems to run the price up. The F8 will be Titanium w/ a Blue roof and lots of blue carbon fibre. I may part with the 488 if the F8 ever comes in.

The Range Rover Diesel is a 2019 (this is my second one) You are correct they were not popular and thus were only available via special order. I wanted the current electronics and I was afraid they would be discontinued. It’s a great engine. It’s a Ford engine that’s been used in Europe for quite some time. Lot’s of torque, 550 miles of range and average of 28 mpg

·
Registered
817 Posts
The 488 is red w/ a two tone roof. Lot’s of Carbon fibre which seems to run the price up. The F8 will be Titanium w/ a Blue roof and lots of blue carbon fibre. I may part with the 488 if the F8 ever comes in.

The Range Rover Diesel is a 2019 (this is my second one) You are correct they were not popular and thus were only available via special order. I wanted the current electronics and I was afraid they would be discontinued. It’s a great engine. It’s a Ford engine that’s been used in Europe for quite some time. Lot’s of torque, 550 miles of range and average of 28 mpg
28 mpg in a Range Rover is quite the feat! With the LR4, do you do a lot of off roading?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts