Taycan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Kyle from AutoGuide here again. It's been a while—last time I was out on the Taycan 4S launch in Finland. Now I'm back with something a little quicker...

As the title gave away, it's a Taycan Turbo! (Apologies for just the one phone pic so far, the proper shoot comes later in the week.) I've got a week with it for review purposes, so wanted to open up the floor to questions from this community. I'll do my best to answer them as I see them.

While it's tempting to blow the battery charge on a bunch of quick launches—where safe to do, of course—my primary focus here is to see how far the Taycan will go on a single charge when driven normally. No babying, no hypermiling. It's early so far, since I've put on only about 60 miles since I picked it up, but it's looking like a solid 250-mile range, if not more...

Also, for a completely different take on large luxury, a Genesis G90 is in the AutoGuide garage this week. They're not direct competitors of course, but it's fascinating to see how different the two cars are.

Anywho, shoot your Q's my way, and we'll see how the week goes! And keep an eye on the AutoGuide Instagram, where I'll be posting pretty regularly come the weekend.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I've got a couple of questions:
  • Does your car have a solid roof or the pano roof? If it's got the pano roof I'd like to see how well it does keeping temperature and how much sunlight it lets in?
  • I'm curious about what the throttle response is like at low speeds. Is it easy to drive it lightly or does it always want to go fast?
  • What's it like parking the Taycan in a parking garage and/or parallel parking,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts