Taycan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As I rotated my drive mode nob I noticed the Milage remaining went down (5 miles per turn). Why was that? I started playing with all the settings for drive modes and have the following questions: What is the effect on driving and milage between (1) ride height, besides going up & down (2) chasis ride (3) Normal, Sport, Sport Plus in general? (4) what changes the performance, ride feel, mileage and how ......

What I am asking is what do all these options really do, each by each. Feel free to answer partial. Thanks very much.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
774 Posts
Short answer is the lower the ride height the more range and the opposite is the higher the ride height the less range.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Short answer is the lower the ride height the more range and the opposite is the higher the ride height the less range.
Is there a difference in the ride? Can you feel a difference in the ride or are you just higher or lower? IE, how do you choose?

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
774 Posts
I don't feel any noticeable difference in the ride at different ride heights. Most of the time I drive in Normal mode. The only time my ride height changes is when I switch to the Range mode which lowers the ride height.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts