Taycan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently Vivid Racing is working on lowering links for the Taycan. Would anyone consider adding them to their car? I didn't think it was possible to make the Taycan lower than it already is

Take a look at their photos here:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Apparently Vivid Racing is working on lowering links for the Taycan. Would anyone consider adding them to their car? I didn't think it was possible to make the Taycan lower than it already is

Take a look at their photos here:
gonna pass on that .. the Taycan is low enough as it is .. will make you look stupid going over speed bumps and attacking driveways sideways

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have the lift on a lot as it is, lower it so I can watch a spark trail behind me while I drive? So the tires push INTO the pavement?

·
Registered
6 Posts
People do have different taste and preferences. Someone said the Turbo S is 2mm lower than the Turbo and the 4S. For trackdays with sticky tires it would be really nice to be able to lower it even more :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
People do have different taste and preferences. Someone said the Turbo S is 2mm lower than the Turbo and the 4S. For trackdays with sticky tires it would be really nice to be able to lower it even more :)
Perhaps. I would track mine but I would have to have a fast charger at the track or the day would be over early and the car would have to be towed home.

·
Super Moderator
778 Posts
Car is low enough as stated. Why would I want it lower ??????
Ultimate douchebag level. I never get these ultra lowered cars that then handle like crap

Vivid sometimes makes some good stuff, so I'll admit I am curious to see what else they do to their Taycan.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ultimate douchebag level. I never get these ultra lowered cars that then handle like crap

Vivid sometimes makes some good stuff, so I'll admit I am curious to see what else they do to their Taycan.
If you use it at that height for everyday driving then yeah you're floating towards d-bag territory. But as an option for track racing I'd like to see how much of a difference it makes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts