Our latest video is now live. Don't forget to subscribe to our channel!
8 New Things We Now Know About the Porsche Taycan
Lots of exciting new info has come to light recently. Some facts are more interesting than others. A LOT more interesting!
Here are eight of the most exciting new pieces of info:
1. It’ll make MORE THAN 600-HP. For a year now we’ve heard 600-hp. Now we know it will actually be more. But how much more?
2. 0-60 MPH in less than 3.5 seconds. Now with OVER 600-hp the 0-60 time will be under 3.5 seconds. How fast, we just don’t know.
3. It’ll do it over and over again. The Taycan will be able to run the 0-60 sprint 10 times in a row.
4. It’ll weigh about 2,250 kg. Porsche says it will weigh “in the range of a Panamera Hybrid.”
5. It has a fake engine noise. Much like the Jaguar I-Pace the car’s stereo system will generate “engine” sounds.
6. Light regenerative braking. When you lift your foot off the gas, the Taycan will coast like an ICE car does.
7. It’s been tested like crazy: In 30 countries. Over 6 million kilometers. By over 1,000 drivers. From -30 C to +50. And for over 100,000 charge cycles.
8. It’ll perform like a Porsche. Porsche claims a sub 8-minute Nurburgring lap time!