Taycan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any of you owners tell me how I can avoid having to enter my code (pin) each time I start my Taycan Turbo. Dealer is ‘stumped’.

thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
It's in the settings where you set the car up. I don't have to put a code in. Dealer should know where that setting is.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hey @Johnc33418 have you set up a profile through the PCM? There should be an option that you can set your profile to automatically load in the car without a PIN. If that isn't it maybe your car is still in demo mode?

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Taycan
23 Posts
My husband and I each have our own settings and we have our own code when starting the car. However, I read how you can bypass that and I did it (system>accounts>...) I did that yesterday and this morning, the car made me put the code in again. So once again I went in and turned it off. I'm wondering if it'll take a few tries before it remembers my choice or if I'll have to do it at the beginning of every day?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Settings --> Accounts then hit the three dots to the right of your profile name. You should see an option to login without code. Press that option. It will prompt you to enter the code. Then the setting will be changed.

·
Registered
2021 taycan 4s
138 Posts
Can any of you owners tell me how I can avoid having to enter my code (pin) each time I start my Taycan Turbo. Dealer is ‘stumped’.

thanks
it is a shame that your dealer is not very well informed on the many aspects of the car.
there is a simple fix that others have outlined for you.
I suggest that you devote about 30 minutes to sitting in your car and scroll through the many many setting options on the menus and sub menus to get familiar with all the different setting available to you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The code is only to download your profile preferences, but you can drive without the code. I wish it can be use as a pin to drive which is a thief proof tool. Tesla implement the pin to drive after several cars were stolen in Europe, the criminals copied the key fob frequency of owners while they were sleep With electronic tools.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts