Taycan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Florida and have a turnpike transponder sticker. It doesn’t seem to work where the dealer told me to place it. I know the windows have some sort of dual glass. Anyone else know where the sticker should go to get it to work?
Thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
I put mine just to the right of the rear view mirror. My car doesn't have the fancy glass. Have not tried it yet but did register the device to the car & license plate on the EZ Pass website.

Reactions: Kfire

·
Registered
'17 Model S, '20 Taycan 4S, '12 Mercedes 450GL
12 Posts
My transponder (Denver, Colorado) does not work inside the car at all, regardless of location. I did order the insulated glass. Still need to either call and get a sticker or just accept the fact that I will pay more via the license plate.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My Transponder did not work where the dealer told me to put it. I bought a portable unit which attaches by suction cups. I have been moving it all over the car and it does not work anywhere. Best answer is buy a portable and stick your hand out the window.

·
Registered
'17 Model S, '20 Taycan 4S, '12 Mercedes 450GL
12 Posts
I actually tried holding it out the window, and that didn't work, either. Since I don't drive a toll road or HOV lane daily, I probably just won't worry about it. Plus the transponder looks horrible on the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts