Taycan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum @Norby !

Any pics you can share? How did you spec it? And how are you liking it so far?
Hi Axion,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I absolutely love the car! I’m an avid Porsche owner so I ordered the car the as soon as Porsche started taking deposits in 2018. I went metallic white, white calipers with a chalk interior. I attached a picture. Nice to meet you!
Best,

Norby

· Registered
177 Posts
Hi,

I always intended to go with the Turbo. In the past I’ve been burned by Porsche on trade ins on different models that were Turbo S. I feel for the value the Turbo is the way to go.
Yes, I think Turbo is the best value for money if you want to go high performance.
Outside launch control, performance is the same. And the additional gimmicks (carbon front flipper…) I don't want anyways. Could be expensive ;-)

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, I think Turbo is the best value for money if you want to go high performance.
Outside launch control, performance is the same. And the additional gimmicks (carbon front flipper…) I don't want anyways. Could be expensive ;-)
Not to mention that the Turbo is the slipperiest Porsche ever made because of the air dams in the front of the car for braking. In the Turbo S the air dams are fake, closed and don’t function. They are there just for aesthetics only. Where in the Turbo they work and clearly helps the car’s performance.

· Registered
41 Posts
Hi Axion,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I absolutely love the car! I’m an avid Porsche owner so I ordered the car the as soon as Porsche started taking deposits in 2018. I went metallic white, white calipers with a chalk interior. I attached a picture. Nice to meet you!
Best,

Norby View attachment 2856

I love your car and its surroundings! The Sport Design package gives it such distinction. As you can see we're kind of joined at the hip. I wanted the Turbo S because it mates nicely with our 911 Turbo S, and I think it's the best single car Porsche makes. I did the brakes in yellow just to be a bit traditional.

There is a delicious satisfaction thinking you've reached the top of some kind of ladder. It sustains us during this very difficult time.

Good luck with your beautiful automobile.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.