Taycan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
Can you show a picture of the error notice.

· Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
Are you sure there is actually a transmission error? Sometimes the notification is nothing more than an anomaly.

· Registered
2021 taycan 4s
230 Posts
shut the car down, then drive it and see if the error returns. the car can be very wonky and it will throw error messages like this and they are usually nothing to be concerned about

· Registered
1 Posts
It has happened to me three times already - I have pulled over stop the car and restarted and continued to drive without issue. I have a feeling that this is some software glitch (BTW my software was upgraded in OCT 2021) This happened to me both times as a destination was entered for navigation.

Funny enough - I have it at the dealership for the same issue and guess what they said - rodent issue - its almost as if they read this thread. I have three cars parked next to my taycan and there are no rodent issues. The dealership is clueless and is giving out random answers.

BTW they quoted me a 2200 replacement figure, without even being sure.

Disaapointed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.