Taycan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Porsche has announced a new service called "Track My Porsche" that lets you track your car from production to delivery.

At the moment it's only able to track 911's but Porsche says that it will also work for Taycan orders in the future.

Porsche customers receive a unique link once their order is placed. This takes them to the online platform and lets them track their car through 14 milestone events. They include order creation, freeze point for vehicle changes, production updates, vessel departure from Germany, port entry into the U.S., dealership arrival and more. Background information about each milestone is available while a countdown shows the progress in miles and days.

Here's what the interface looks like.

Track My Porsche

·
Registered
146 Posts
sigh .. & here i was getting used to calling up my Porsche Rep every 2wks for status/track .. sometimes technology ruins the fun stuff in life ;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
You can always call your rep and see if his info matches what you're getting on the app. :LOL:
My temp Rep emailed me a few days ago as my regular rep is still on furlough due to COVID19 with a simple:

"I just want to give you a quick update on your order. Your new Porsche has completed assembly and is now awaiting transport to the exit port of Emden Germany. I will let you know as soon as your Taycan arrives in Emden.

Thanks!"

would have been cool to have the track app follow the car/lock-in dates ect .. maybe with my next purchase

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My temp Rep emailed me a few days ago as my regular rep is still on furlough due to COVID19 with a simple:

"I just want to give you a quick update on your order. Your new Porsche has completed assembly and is now awaiting transport to the exit port of Emden Germany. I will let you know as soon as your Taycan arrives in Emden.

Thanks!"

would have been cool to have the track app follow the car/lock-in dates ect .. maybe with my next purchase
I'm surprised Porsche didn't have the Taycan as an option with 911 when this app launched. They didn't even provide a timeline for when it will be available on the app.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Porsche has announced a new service called "Track My Porsche" that lets you track your car from production to delivery.

At the moment it's only able to track 911's but Porsche says that it will also work for Taycan orders in the future.

Porsche customers receive a unique link once their order is placed. This takes them to the online platform and lets them track their car through 14 milestone events. They include order creation, freeze point for vehicle changes, production updates, vessel departure from Germany, port entry into the U.S., dealership arrival and more. Background information about each milestone is available while a countdown shows the progress in miles and days.

Here's what the interface looks like.

View attachment 1818
Whats the app?

·
Super Moderator
662 Posts

Thanks!"

For sure. I would be checking the app by the hour!

·
Registered
146 Posts
My Porsche Rep gave me tonight vessel info on which boat my Taycan got loaded onto so i can track the boat itself accordingly. Everyone seems to be working overtime on customer service and keeping me up to date after store hrs which i appreciate and just continues to solidify my 14yr Porsche brand support/ownership

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My Porsche Rep gave me tonight vessel info on which boat my Taycan got loaded onto so i can track the boat itself accordingly. Everyone seems to be working overtime on customer service and keeping me up to date after store hrs which i appreciate and just continues to solidify my 14yr Porsche brand support/ownership
It's good to see them take that extra step to provide that info. It's as good of an alternative as you can get to this app.

·
Registered
657 Posts
No kidding! I wonder what it's been like for people at non-Porsche dealers.
Mercedes, BMW, Audi, etc. dealers have all stepped up from my experience and that of friends, family and feedback online. Especially when shopping around the $100k range and above. The only difference is which bells and whistles you get with one brand verses another, and they are constantly increasing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts