Taycan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up my Taycan Turbo yesterday and I’m really happy with it. It’s my 4th electric car (1 Nissan Leaf, 2 Teslas) and as you all have stated, the build quality is leaps and bounds better. However, I’m going into this eyes wide open as I’ve seen the teething problems this car is having.

Turbo is Carrera White with Chalk Black interior. Performance and Performance package, ACC, Bermester sound, pssanger display, and a few other cosmetic options. I bought this from inventory, so there is one option I wish it had that it doesn’t... Power Charge Port Cover. Kinda gimmicky, but cool nonetheless.

I was attracted to the Taycan because I’m a driving enthusiast. The Taycan is replacing a Model 3 Performance, which I hated from a handling perspective. Way too much body roll and the steering never felt right. I have other performance cars in my garage, but I still want my daily driver to be fun and engaging. The Taycan delivers in that respect.

·
Super Moderator
776 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum @dadmode

Really love the spec.

How do your kids like it? (Noticing the car seats)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kids absolutely love it, especially my 3 year old. They ask me to launch it when we go for a drive. 😂

·
Super Moderator
776 Posts
Teach them young!

Looks like Porsche continues to pull in Tesla owners. There was a poll on here a few weeks back and one-third of the current Taycan owners were former Tesla owners.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts