Taycan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else getting many of the “Welcome to …” Track Your Dream emails? I’m getting a new one every day!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Now that my car is on the vessel and due in 15 days, I go on the "Track" website everyday . . . but, I have never received an e-mail from them.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now that my car is on the vessel and due in 15 days, I go on the "Track" website everyday . . . but, I have never received an e-mail from them.
I am 5 days to the Freeze Date and 113 days to delivery. Today is the first time I have seen “Scheduled For Production.”

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi David, I am a few hours to reach the freezing point and I am also getting a welcome email everyday. Not sure why....
I am guessing that they want us to verify that the existing build is what we want, but if that were the simple correct answer then they could be sending something other than the same “Welcome to …” that they sent the first time. Oh well, I get worse spam than that!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wish I could get the first track my email so I could track my build. Salesman said I needed to wait 2 weeks from the order which is tomorrow. I took over one of their custom allocation builds that the dealer had done and changed it up to my specs. Supposedly it started in the factory 6/30.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Finally received my TYD email (received it the day the car was completed...so the earlier milestones were all done without me monitoring). Car has been in Emden Port for a few days. How do we know what boat it is loaded on (saw other guys tracking the ships crossing the Atlantic)?

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am guessing that they want us to verify that the existing build is what we want, but if that were the simple correct answer then they could be sending something other than the same “Welcome to …” that they sent the first time. Oh well, I get worse spam than that!
I am a week past my ‘freeze date’ and I still get the same ‘Welcome to … Congrats on ordering … Track your dream’ email every single day! The web site has no updates: still in pre-production, still 29 Oct estimated delivery.

The factory seems far away from the flooding, but I have no idea about suppliers so still cannot know how the floods might change delivery. At least the Porsche factory workers still have their homes.

Progress on my end: today I went out into the garage and installed the 50A 240V NEMA 6-50 recepticle and curcuit for charging. I’m ready!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wish I could get the first track my email so I could track my build. Salesman said I needed to wait 2 weeks from the order which is tomorrow. I took over one of their custom allocation builds that the dealer had done and changed it up to my specs. Supposedly it started in the factory 6/30.
I received my track your dream email the day after I placed my order. I am not sure why is taking so long. I am getting one of those emails every day at 4:10 pm EST. Probably a glitch.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We don't get TYD emails in the UK, I asked the dealer and he'd never heard of it!
He just calls me once a week... first call last week, let's see if he calls this week as promised.
Mine was locked around the 3rd July, mid September delivery.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts