Porsche Taycan EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys.

I´ve posted a video of the Taycan from Auto Motor und Sport on the video section of this board.

Here´s some details i noticed of the interior.

1 - Ignition appears to be a on/off buton

2 - Lights Cluster on Instrument Panel with Capacitive buttons and the instument panel Pretty much looks like the Cross Turismo Concept

3 - Some kind of small intrument panel with warning lights mounted on the steering columm (also visible on the Taycan video tested by Walter Rohrl)

4 - "Braun" Shifter just like the 992 (Which i like by the way)

5 - Retro Center Dash just like the 992

6 - The 2nd touch interface (air con) is smaller than i expected. I was expecting the hurracan evo screen.

Regards.

Attachments

·
Registered
416 Posts
"Baun" shifter. Love it. haha.

Sadly, for 2020+... EVERYONE gets a Braun, even the 911 guys. If Porsche has plans for something sportier and/or more fitting for their line of products, throughout higher trims, I guess this works. Dumbing down base versions are a great incentive to spend extra dough.

The "Braun" on the 2020 911 for reference...

·
Registered
117 Posts
That shifter will grow on people, as will the new rear end styling. Loyalists are never going to be that open to change, but I think the retro styled interior really works on the new 992. Not a fan of capacitive buttons though, as they can be a pain to sense inputs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts