Taycan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the Crayon color in person? It's one of the upcoming Taycan colors and I'm really intrigued by it. From the photos I've seen it looks different depending on the lighting. The same goes for anything on YouTube. Is it closer to white or grey?

Porsche Taycan Crayon

·
Registered
343 Posts
Wouldn't be my first choice on the Taycan given all the other colors I think suit it better.

It looks better on coupes and this 992 wears it well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a 992 in Caulk and love the color. I'd fo it with tech interior and Mission E wheel black with rims painted in color match on the rim surround. Go black with any lettering. I just took reliever of my Taycan silver with Mission E wheel painted body color match and its a killer look.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone seen the Crayon color in person? It's one of the upcoming Taycan colors and I'm really intrigued by it. From the photos I've seen it looks different depending on the lighting. The same goes for anything on YouTube. Is it closer to white or grey?

View attachment 2339
I've seen the colour on several 911s and it does look good, although it is a flat colour, not metallic. I am sure it would look just as good on a Taycan. Thought about it for our Cayenne but wimped out and went for dolomite silver !

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've seen the colour on several 911s and it does look good, although it is a flat colour, not metallic. I am sure it would look just as good on a Taycan. Thought about it for our Cayenne but wimped out and went for dolomite silver !
White with sport classic wheel in black is killer in Cayenne. I have the sport tech interior with gray in my Taycan and that would look great with Caulk on black wheel like I suggested. If they will do sport tech inserts in caulk too that would be amazing combo. Did not offer when I ordered last Oct.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have a 992 in Caulk and love the color. I'd fo it with tech interior and Mission E wheel black with rims painted in color match on the rim surround. Go black with any lettering. I just took reliever of my Taycan silver with Mission E wheel painted body color match and its a killer look.
I'm sure the guys on 992forum.com would love to see it.

911's wear greys well and this darker one has been a favorite of mine

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm sure the guys on 992forum.com would love to see it.

911's wear greys well and this darker one has been a favorite of mine

Yup I have a 992 4s....car is killer perfect and leaps over 991 variant. These cars are getting too fast to too easy to drive fast for roads. 90-100 is now normal.

·
Registered
12 Posts

View attachment 2339
I have seen Chalk on a Panamera, which is a bit larger than the Taycan and it looks very good. My prior 911 Turbo S Cab (991.2) was in Chalk, and with the gloss black accents, it is a fantastic color.

·
Registered
22 Posts

View attachment 2339
To answer your question, chalk is a light grey. I think it would great with a red interior.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the help guys! Much appreciated. @HKH I'm with you I think it would look great with a red interior.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts