Taycan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
I guess the Cross Turismo is far enough in development that it didn't get hurt by the Pandemic. Hopefully Porsche can stick to this timeline.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think that's sooner than expected. I think that's exactly when we expected it, lol.
Correct.
A number of reports in 2019 show the same dates as MT's 'well-placed' source :rolleyes:

This one is from motor authority:

"The prototype is the production version of the Mission E Cross Turismo concept Porsche rolled out at the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show. The production version will be known as the Taycan Cross Turismo when it makes its debut sometime in 2020. We should see it arrive in showrooms later that year as a 2021 model."

·
Registered
363 Posts
Correct.
A number of reports in 2019 show the same dates as MT's 'well-placed' source :rolleyes:

This one is from motor authority:

"The prototype is the production version of the Mission E Cross Turismo concept Porsche rolled out at the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show. The production version will be known as the Taycan Cross Turismo when it makes its debut sometime in 2020. We should see it arrive in showrooms later that year as a 2021 model."
Well at least they're being consistent lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts