Taycan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took me a while and several calls to get the free Electrify America 3 year charging app working. This might help speed up the process.

You need to download the Charging NA app in the App store. Once you set this up with a credit card, you are ready to go. The Electrify America App does not work for this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It took me a while and several calls to get the free Electrify America 3 year charging app working. This might help speed up the process.

You need to download the Charging NA app in the App store. Once you set this up with a credit card, you are ready to go. The Electrify America App does not work for this.
Where do you see confirmation of the 3 years with Electrify America? I only see 1 year of Porsche Charging Services in both the Charging NA and Porsche Connects apps.
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
2021 taycan 4s
138 Posts
Where do you see confirmation of the 3 years with Electrify America? I only see 1 year of Porsche Charging Services in both the Charging NA and Porsche Connects apps.
Thanks!
that is just a flaw in their system, it only shows one year of charging, when it expires after the year, you should get another year, then a third

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
that is just a flaw in their system, it only shows one year of charging, when it expires after the year, you should get another year, then a third
Thanks for sharing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts