Taycan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Agreed, what's impressive and I guess slightly childish, is whenever anyone threatens Tesla, they repaond very quickly. I think people have to accept Tesla is impressive but with flaws. I suspect the VW group was preety crap after only its first 12 years!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Agreed, what's impressive and I guess slightly childish, is whenever anyone threatens Tesla, they repaond very quickly. I think people have to accept Tesla is impressive but with flaws. I suspect the VW group was preety crap after only its first 12 years!!!
Probably doesn't help that they were making vehicles for the Nazi German military using slave labor for part of those first 12 years.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let's see if Tesla actually sets an official run on the Nurburgring with the Plaid. They did all that testing last year without anything to show for it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
True enough. Sorry for my appalling spelling before. The Taycan is here to stay and is a superb first EV, if this is their first attempt, there are great things to come, including some insane lap times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts