Porsche Taycan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to go with the Porsche Taycan 4S after having owned 3 Tesla's in the last 5 years with the current one a 2018 Model S P100d. What am I giving up? Who knows? What am I going to gain (have been a prior Turbo owner)---again who knows. But it should be exciting. Looking forward to hearing from former Tesla owners also.

·
Registered
11 Posts
John
I am in So east Florida and have had 3 model s's.Time for a change.Looking for a little more luxury and mfg follow thru with ergonomics. Hunch performance will be outstanding.
JackP

I have decided to go with the Porsche Taycan 4S after having owned 3 Tesla's in the last 5 years with the current one a 2018 Model S P100d. What am I giving up? Who knows? What am I going to gain (have been a prior Turbo owner)---again who knows. But it should be exciting. Looking forward to hearing from former Tesla owners also.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome.
You might miss the better straight line performance of the Tesla and for some that's enough to discount the Taycan. For the rest of us, the Taycan is the well rounded electric super sedan we waited for!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Welcome.
You might miss the better straight line performance of the Tesla and for some that's enough to discount the Taycan. For the rest of us, the Taycan is the well rounded electric super sedan we waited for!
+1 if Porsche can make it even more of a practical sedan for daily commutes and long distance driving.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not really sure.....I have had 3 Tesla's in last 5. years, so maybe a change is good. Have now test driven the Turbo (not S) and it is a nice car for sure. But with a $130k price tag (with essential add-ons) compared to a brand new S long range at $100k, it is still a 'stretch'. So, really, no reason other than 'change'......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all. Tesla 70D owner. Just ordered 4s in Vegas. Love reading all the knowledge here. Have owned a Cayman. Loved my Tesla. Wanted fit and finish of Porsche. Will be a long wait.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I saw that Rusnak has cars listed for sale

Interesting how the listing says that Taycan has 30 miles on the clock.

1/2 of that would be find and understandable for transport and PDI. 15-30+ raises some questions...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts