Taycan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks like a ten year old car, which, in the automotive business, is getting long in the tooth. I wonder if Tesla will be able to respond to challenges from the likes of Porsche and Audi in terms of build quality, interior design, and performance. Things are going to get very competitive very soon.
I read recently that Tesla sales in some European markets are falling dramatically, but I haven't dug into the subject yet.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like a ten year old car, which, in the automotive business, is getting long in the tooth. I wonder if Tesla will be able to respond to challenges from the likes of Porsche and Audi in terms of build quality, interior design, and performance. Things are going to get very competitive very soon.
I read recently that Tesla sales in some European markets are falling dramatically, but I haven't dug into the subject yet.
Well said.
J.P. Morgan was recently quoted saying they "see negative implications for Tesla valuation" and its safe to say the points you brought up factor into to it a lot. I doubt Tesla can keep up with what the market has planned for the 2020's. VW Group and GM alone have aggressive plans.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts