Taycan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody, pleasure to be here!
In daily life I travel around Europe a lot using any EV I can get my hands on. This to be able to keep my EV travel guides updated and to write stories at electricfelix.com/blog
I have been looking forward to the upcoming weekend for a long time.
From my hometown Amsterdam I will be taking the Taycan to Berlin, get to know the car, charge it up in record time and try that Autobahn.
On Tuesday things will get really exciting since I hope to smash last year's record trip with the Model 3 racing home.
You can follow every step of the way at Polarsteps and all the socials. Twitter, Instagram & facebook.
Preview blog about the ride: https://www.electricfelix.com/blog/excited-about-the-electric-race-to-berlin

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zero trouble so far! Knock knock. Even though I was pushing the car any single moment I had the chance on the unlimited parts of the Autobahn. We would never arrive with really low SoC % so we were always charging up around 150kW and so on. Tomorrow on Tuesday we will race to Amsterdam and everything will be connected to speed of driving (190km/h is the goal) and lowest possible SoC % at a couple Ionity chargers. It will be immensely exciting and I have been looking forward the whole year to tomorrow! Don't miss it on Polarsteps.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Zero trouble so far! Knock knock. Even though I was pushing the car any single moment I had the chance on the unlimited parts of the Autobahn. We would never arrive with really low SoC % so we were always charging up around 150kW and so on. Tomorrow on Tuesday we will race to Amsterdam and everything will be connected to speed of driving (190km/h is the goal) and lowest possible SoC % at a couple Ionity chargers. It will be immensely exciting and I have been looking forward the whole year to tomorrow! Don't miss it on Polarsteps.
I was surprised to see that the only sheltered charger was at Shell.

Have random people walked up to you with questions about the Taycan? Going through your feed I can't help but notice how many pedestrians seem curious.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts