Porsche Taycan Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
It will be interesting to see if they really can crack the 400mi range. I intentionally opted for Rivian and Lucid for the claim of 400mi range. I still have 1 more spot left in my 4-car garage and got my eye on the Rivian R1S or the BMW iNEXT as my SUV solution.. but gotta have my Porsche!
I completely understand. I have 2 slots penned in and can’t decide on the third one yet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I completely understand. I have 2 slots penned in and can’t decide on the third one yet.
As for the 400 mile range barrier in beta testing they exceeded it per their press release which you can read with the link I posted. Rivian is one hell of a machine ; need further thought on this one.

·
Registered
595 Posts
It will be interesting to see if they really can crack the 400mi range. I intentionally opted for Rivian and Lucid for the claim of 400mi range. I still have 1 more spot left in my 4-car garage and got my eye on the Rivian R1S or the BMW iNEXT as my SUV solution.. but gotta have my Porsche!
I haven't read much about the iNEXT, but it's remarkable how much resources have been invested in Rivian! Ford, Amazon, and Cox Auto are a very powerful trio of investors.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I haven't read much about the iNEXT, but it's remarkable how much resources have been invested in Rivian! Ford, Amazon, and Cox Auto are a very powerful trio of investors.
Rivian came out of stealth out of nowhere and surprised me upon its unveil. With Amazon having purchased Argo AI Autonomy and its recent "alexa" integration it will be interesting to add that to my life as my smart home system is based on alexa compatible tech.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Rivian came out of stealth out of nowhere and surprised me upon its unveil. With Amazon having purchased Argo AI Autonomy and its recent "alexa" integration it will be interesting to add that to my life as my smart home system is based on alexa compatible tech.
Yeah no kidding! I had no idea that they've been around since 2009!

81 - 85 of 85 Posts