Porsche Taycan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Honestly if I am driving flat out I am NOT distracting myself with any kind of “music.” Maybe I am old fashioned and take fast driving seriously...

·
Registered
13 Posts
That is just nuts to travel at those speeds on a narrow two lane road overtaking inexperienced drivers in the right hand lane at almost 100 mph differential. There is no way I would put myself/others in that position. Racing is different - experienced drivers with limited speed differential on a wide track with runoff and all sorts of safety gear. This is completely irresponsible.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would say it's not the Autobahn that makes you safer, it's the German drivers. It costs over $1,000 to get a license in Germany, and they take all their rules VERY seriously. All you need is one of those non-German drivers who are on the Autobahn for their first time...

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would say it's not the Autobahn that makes you safer, it's the German drivers. It costs over $1,000 to get a license in Germany, and they take all their rules VERY seriously. All you need is one of those non-German drivers who are on the Autobahn for their first time...
Yes, because if it was the US the drivers in the slow lane would have already veered into the passing lane

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yes, because if it was the US the drivers in the slow lane would have already veered into the passing lane
This is so true, and also insisted it was their right to go 10 miles under speed limit. In fact in most states in US it is NOT against the law to do just that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Drove in Germany for three years in a 911. Amazing freedom! The differential speed is very important. And when they have crashes, the cars can end up 500 meters (or more) off the highway in the field.

Chuck J

1 - 11 of 11 Posts