Taycan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just got my Taycan RWD with 93kw battery performance plus couple days ago. As stated in the PCM my range are only about 330km (Estimate about 180 miles), listed below are my questions:

1) shouldn't RWD with 93kw have much higher range like in the 250-280 mile?
2) How do can I tell if my car has being spec with 91kw battery performance plus option?

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

Just got my Taycan RWD with 93kw battery performance plus couple days ago. As stated in the PCM my range are only about 330km (Estimate about 180 miles), listed below are my questions:

2) How do can I tell if my car has being spec with 91kw battery performance plus option?

Thank you in advance.
Hi,I got mine RWD with standard battery.There was 100% and 290km range when I got it one week ago.Salesman told me range will raise about 20-30% from that.You have to drive much and charge,range will raise later.my consuption has been about 27-30kw/100km Now.

·
Registered
2021 Base Taycan Black with Black and Limestone Beige Interior
26 Posts
Hi All,

Thank you in advance.
I have the 79kW Standard Battery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts