Taycan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I do not see the Taycan RWD listed in the list for HOV sticker.
Has anyone applied for and received a sticker?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That’s my hope, however it’s not listed. Hence wanted to check if anyone has applied and received it.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
879 Posts
EV owners in Georgia can get free, single-person access to the most of the HOV/HOT lanes in metro Atlanta. You do NOT qualify for the lane access just by owning an EV. You need to get a special “alternative fuel vehicle” (AFV) license plate for your car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
EV owners in Georgia can get free, single-person access to the most of the HOV/HOT lanes in metro Atlanta. You do NOT qualify for the lane access just by owning an EV. You need to get a special “alternative fuel vehicle” (AFV) license plate for your car.
EV owners in California get free, single-person access to the HOV lanes as long as the the specific model is listed in the above list. Strange to not find the Taycan Base RWD not listed in the list yet but 4S and higher are listed.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
879 Posts
That is strange.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Not surprising. My insurance agent still can't give me a quote on my RWD (due in mid-July) because the RWD is not in their system yet.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
879 Posts
Don’t understand since they are available to buy.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Never underestimate the power of inertia, or the slowness of a large bureaucracy.

What came out first, they got, the new stuff … not so much. But because the car manufacturer applies for the CARB permissions, it seems possible that it is Porsche that is behind.

I can only hope that this will be settled before my CT4 arrives, possibly in late Oct.

Although I am surprised at the insurance company being slow on a car that one can buy. Right before I bought my 911C4S I wanted an estimate of what insurance would cost so I contacted my insurance company. They said that they were happy I checked in advance, but they did not know that model, so they just went with 911 and price, and told me that they did not insure the turbos.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
879 Posts
Not surprising. My insurance agent still can't give me a quote on my RWD (due in mid-July) because the RWD is not in their system yet.
So is it just the RWD that are an issue?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts