Taycan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to see how many States are covered by forum members so far. (Maybe we'll do one for countries next)

So reply with your state and if it's a new state increase the number below.

I'm actually in Canada, so I don't count (not for this anyway). Still, I'll start

Canada (Ontario)
Number of states covered: 0

·
Super Moderator
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For the record, we're at 4 states. I'm SURE there's more than that here.

·
Registered
108 Posts
FL awaiting August delivery of 4S

·
Registered
22 Posts
Where in Texas. I was going to purchase one in DFW, fut couldn't consumate the deal.

Chuck J
I am in the Houston area, but even though we have 3 dealers none of them would give me an allocation. I actually found my allocation on this forum ha- ordered in January through Euroclassics in Richmond VA. Justin there was great.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes, I also tried all three. Then when I found one I have them an opportunity to match it and they all three refused saying we have plenty of customers. The third one was who I bought the 991 from using the same deal! Let them eat cake. My dealer will give people I send him a deal also which I have mentioned to a couple people on the forums, but he tells me he hasn't heard from them.

Congratulations!

Chuck J

·
Registered
23 Posts
Turbo coming tonight - Illinois - can't wait.....

Purchased in Texas but shipped enclosed to Illinois. Wanted a particular color combo, wheels, etc and the 2+1 rear seats. Very limited supply of Turbos in Chicagoland.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got the rear seat also. Hope you like it. I'm a little concerned it will reduce an already narrow window right where you don't want it.

Chuck

·
Super Moderator
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Turbo coming tonight - Illinois - can't wait.....

Purchased in Texas but shipped enclosed to Illinois. Wanted a particular color combo, wheels, etc and the 2+1 rear seats. Very limited supply of Turbos in Chicagoland.
Very exciting! Be sure to post pictures from when you pick it up @SouthOcean1 !!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got mine from Bob Hall. With the newness of the vehicle, the scarcity and the potential demand, I don't think there's much wiggle room for negotiating.....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts