Taycan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Just received our Carrera White Taycan 4S up here on Vancouver Island in December, and am starting to make feature videos on my YouTube channel.
I've had the channel for 3 years, please browse through at your leisure!

This is my first in-depth episode on our car, with many more to come!
Cheers
Mark
IMG_2480.jpeg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Super helpful! Thanks for sharing the video @CanuckRacer .

How are you liking the car so far? How's the charging infrastructure on the island?
Thanks! This is our 4th Porsche, and it's the best one so far, IMO! I think the Taycan is one of the best driving cars I've ever experienced, it's so good in so many ways. It's our DD and in this climate, very useful to have AWD and such a fine chassis.
Lots of level II chargers here, not too many 800 Volt yet, although there are a few. I'll have to do more research on DC fast chargers if we do a longer road trip, as it's about 500km to get all the way up island from Victoria. We always stop somewhere on that trip so I guess it'll be more strategic.

What have you got?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Thanks! This is our 4th Porsche, and it's the best one so far, IMO! I think the Taycan is one of the best driving cars I've ever experienced, it's so good in so many ways. It's our DD and in this climate, very useful to have AWD and such a fine chassis.
Lots of level II chargers here, not too many 800 Volt yet, although there are a few. I'll have to do more research on DC fast chargers if we do a longer road trip, as it's about 500km to get all the way up island from Victoria. We always stop somewhere on that trip so I guess it'll be more strategic.

What have you got?
How are you planning to charge at home?
Going to install a charger?

Looking forward to updates, especially on real-world range numbers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How are you planning to charge at home?
Going to install a charger?

Looking forward to updates, especially on real-world range numbers.
I installed a Level II charger over a year ago which we've used for our Panamera S e-hybrid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts