Taycan Forum banner

81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Normal. It would be less with sport or sport plus. I drove the car, no eco or babying it. Real world driving, I’m seeing about 200 mile range.

·
Registered
160 Posts
My regular Porsche Rep is back at work at the dealership since my state has designated dealerships/sales as "essential". Got an email from him this morning with my car tracker sheet attached for my Turbo:

V250 - 3/3/20 actual
V260 - 3/11/20 actual

nothing between

&

V900 - 7/24/20

·
Super Moderator
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
that sucks @AUnHawk . That's a long wait still.

Although these days I can't tell is time is moving quickly or really really slowly.

·
Registered
113 Posts
My dealer told me yesterday my delivery is now planned for September. It was August before shut down.

·
Registered
148 Posts
My dealer told me yesterday my delivery is now planned for September. It was August before shut down.
Very Nice. This car is really new and there are some teething issues with the new charger and apps for the car. The server has also been down for last few days and the app and charger and car cannot communicate. Hopefully Porsche can iron out all these connectivity issues by the time more cars are on the road.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Here is a copy of my dates for revised build code PLJGTX43 to get the standard NEMA 14-50 charging plug.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Very Nice. This car is really new and there are some teething issues with the new charger and apps for the car. The server has also been down for last few days and the app and charger and car cannot communicate. Hopefully Porsche can iron out all these connectivity issues by the time more cars are on the road.
Does that mean you can't use any public charging stations?

·
Registered
148 Posts
V
Here is a copy of my dates for revised build code PLJGTX43 to get the standard NEMA 14-50 charging plug.
View attachment 1674
Very nice. I had tow 6-50 outlets already installed for my Hybrid and my car charger came with the 14-50. Dealership got me an adapter and then ordered me a 6-50 cable. I now have both. Sit tight, you're going to love the car.

John

·
Registered
148 Posts
Does that mean you can't use any public charging stations?
Update: Dealer left my car in Demo mode and it shut off connectivity. Porsche walked me through it and its all activated and working great. I CAN charge at charging stations, always could. I am charging outside my office now as I added a Juice Box charger.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Update: Dealer left my car in Demo mode and it shut off connectivity. Porsche walked me through it and its all activated and working great. I CAN charge at charging stations, always could. I am charging outside my office now as I added a Juice Box charger.
Great news John, I'm glad to hear they were able to solve the problem. That's odd they forgot to take it off demo mode though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Factory reopens Monday! My car (w/ VIN) has been sitting in the port since late March. I imagine they wanted the boat full. Hopefully it will leave from Germany soon.

81 - 100 of 110 Posts