Taycan Forum banner

61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Your Porsche Rep at your Dealership can track your Porsche where it is at. Usually if you got your VIN that means your Porsche has completed its build process and is off the line.
Thanks.
Any guidance from the forum on the usual timeframe (in a normalized non-covid19 environment) from receiving VIN until actual delivery in Norway?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I ordered it two years ago and today is the day I pick it up. Haven’t even driven the car yet and my first ride will be at delivery. Having it flat bedded to my house. It’s been a long ass wait....hopefully it will be worth it.
very cool! enjoy the car

·
Registered
148 Posts

It’s fast. Handles very well. Interior is less luxurious than my Panamera. Leather is less supple and “rich” as Panamera. No 12v outlet for radar detector other than in center console, disappointing. Range shows 200 miles at 98%. It’s well buttoned down and solid. Burmester sounds good. I have a 70
mile commute tonight and then taking kids for a ride. I will shake it out at 90 + MPH on tollway and see how it goes.

·
Registered
20 Posts
View attachment 1648
It’s fast. Handles very well. Interior is less luxurious than my Panamera. Leather is less supple and “rich” as Panamera. No 12v outlet for radar detector other than in center console, disappointing. Range shows 200 miles at 98%. It’s well buttoned down and solid. Burmester sounds good. I have a 70
mile commute tonight and then taking kids for a ride. I will shake it out at 90 + MPH on tollway and see how it goes.
Congrats on getting your Turbo S.

Great feedback that I hope Porsche will act on to make the 2021 Taycan even better.
I'm sure there will be other, hopefully not as bad, problems with the Taycan. Its a first for Porsche but at the same time they have no excuse for NOT getting the leather right.

Keep us posted.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Congrats on getting your Turbo S.

Great feedback that I hope Porsche will act on to make the 2021 Taycan even better.
I'm sure there will be other, hopefully not as bad, problems with the Taycan. Its a first for Porsche but at the same time they have no excuse for NOT getting the leather right.

Keep us posted.
Car doesn’t want to go less the 100 on the highway, it’s so fast. I have 55% battery and 114 mile range left. Bottom line so far, it’s different and it’s really cool. So much power.

·
Super Moderator
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
View attachment 1648
Looks FANTASTIC!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I ordered 2 years ago, supposed to be here on March, no allocation to my dealer. Found car at a dealer , had shipped, Im thrilled!!!!
ENJOY!
It’s like a video game. New experience for sure. Gonna do a 67 trip in to work and a 67 mile back, I saw about 195 mile range last night. EPA number was right.....fir first day of driving.
It’s a really cool car, enjoy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks.
Any guidance from the forum on the usual timeframe (in a normalized non-covid19 environment) from receiving VIN until actual delivery in Norway?
I have a delivery date of 22nd Sept 2020 given to me just before Europe Covid lockdown. Anyone know how much delay this may add?

·
Registered
287 Posts
It’s like a video game. New experience for sure. Gonna do a 67 trip in to work and a 67 mile back, I saw about 195 mile range last night. EPA number was right.....fir first day of driving.
It’s a really cool car, enjoy.
Congrats on finally getting your car John! Since you say it's like a video game do you have the 'electric sport sound' on while you drive?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Congrats on finally getting your car John! Since you say it's like a video game do you have the 'electric sport sound' on while you drive?
I do, it’s very cool. I’m taking a shower and heading out soon, looking forward to exploring more today. The future is gonna be pretty darn cool.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have a delivery date of 22nd Sept 2020 given to me just before Europe Covid lockdown. Anyone know how much delay this may add?
Hopefully there won't be too much of a delay. A rep from the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) said that dealers can still do deliveries during the lockdown. There's also rumors that the plant will reopen next week but that hasn't officially been confirmed or denied

61 - 80 of 110 Posts