Taycan Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I checked today and I see a vehicle carrier at the port of Emden chartered by Volkswagen (SFL Conductor) heading to Baltimore on 9/23 (Thursday). Does anyone has experience with this vessel? I am thinking if this could be the one bringing my Taycan, It arrived yesterday and I am assuming he will loading tomorrow. Any thought? Thanks

·
Registered
161 Posts
I checked today and I see a vehicle carrier at the port of Emden chartered by Volkswagen (SFL Conductor) heading to Baltimore on 9/23 (Thursday). Does anyone has experience with this vessel? I am thinking if this could be the one bringing my Taycan, It arrived yesterday and I am assuming he will loading tomorrow. Any thought? Thanks
Today the FYD web page changed its estimates for my 4CT to: on ship Glovis Sun on 1 Oct, and arriving at dealer is back to the earlier estimate of 29 Oct, improving from 12 Nov.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
871 Posts
That's good news!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Today the FYD web page changed its estimates for my 4CT to: on ship Glovis Sun on 1 Oct, and arriving at dealer is back to the earlier estimate of 29 Oct, improving from 12 Nov.
That is awesome!!! One day earlier is always a win!! Porsche always schedule stuffs for Fridays so it will be probably earlier than that.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hmmm … So, FollowYourDream says it was put on the ship a day early, is now scheduled to get to the port in CA 26 Oct, 3 days sooner, BUT they are now adding 21 days for Port Processing and a week to drive it the 30 minutes from the port to the dealer, pushing the date back to 19 Nov! Strange estimates.

And on the my.porsche.com page, the notification is still back at stage2 ”Scheduled for Production” even though on that page stage3 is ‘Produced’ and stage4 is ‘on its way to you.’

21 - 25 of 25 Posts