Taycan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m loving my 4S in the fourth week of ownership! This is an amazing car with incredible good looks. Here are a few things that have made it even better...
  • Spacers; it’s a must to get that concept car sketch look. Wheels are flush with the body at 15mm front and 13mm rear. I didn’t have 13mm available, so put on 15mm in the rear too. No issues with clearance or handling at all. It looks incredible!!
  • Tints; another must. The back window needs to flow from the glass roof and match tints. This was a 20% tint. The side windows are at a 35% tint. All looks amazing with the Carrera white body and black trim.
  • PPF ultra; clear wrap on the entire body. It cleans up so easily, repels rocks and debris and makes the pearl in the paint a little deeper looking.
  • Phone mount (magnet style) on the driver side of the steering wheel on the lower dash. It’s a perfect spot. Better than the wireless charging pocket in the armrest. I wired it to have the power / CarPlay plug right there at the mount. Pics to come
A few more in the works....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I’m loving my 4S in the fourth week of ownership! This is an amazing car with incredible good looks. Here are a few things that have made it even better...
  • Spacers; it’s a must to get that concept car sketch look. Wheels are flush with the body at 15mm front and 13mm rear. I didn’t have 13mm available, so put on 15mm in the rear too. No issues with clearance or handling at all. It looks incredible!!
  • Tints; another must. The back window needs to flow from the glass roof and match tints. This was a 20% tint. The side windows are at a 35% tint. All looks amazing with the Carrera white body and black trim.
  • PPF ultra; clear wrap on the entire body. It cleans up so easily, repels rocks and debris and makes the pearl in the paint a little deeper looking.
  • Phone mount (magnet style) on the driver side of the steering wheel on the lower dash. It’s a perfect spot. Better than the wireless charging pocket in the armrest. I wired it to have the power / CarPlay plug right there at the mount. Pics to come

·
Super Moderator
712 Posts
Thanks for sharing.

What wheel spacers are you using? Is that an OEM thing or aftermarket?

Also, I have to ask about that gokart. I've heard of them How is it? Do you use it or is it more for kids?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spacers are from ECS tuning . I had my shop do it. They measured and verified the correct type of hub centric spacers.
the go kart from Nine Bot is a lot of fun but really more of a toy than anything. Kids love it. I like how it matches the car - in many ways!

·
Super Moderator
712 Posts
Spacers are from ECS tuning . I had my shop do it. They measured and verified the correct type of hub centric spacers.
the go kart from Nine Bot is a lot of fun but really more of a toy than anything. Kids love it. I like how it matches the car - in many ways!
Great. I thought I read somewhere that Porsche sells spacers themselves... but I also find that hard to believe.

And that NineBot does look good next to the Taycan!

·
Registered
576 Posts
What kind of phone mount do you use @Mwarsaw? I've had the worst luck with them, they always seem to break on me.

I'm also very jealous of that go kart haha I hear they're ridiculously fun to drive.

·
Super Moderator
712 Posts
I just posted this writeup. You should look at doing the clear markers as well!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just got the euro spec side marker lights on tonight!
Looks so Much better!!

I just posted this writeup. You should look at doing the clear markers as well!

4A277B7F-BFCF-4576-85CB-03E559E1CE78.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
712 Posts
NICE!

Des look good.

Sometimes it's those tiny little mods that make a real difference.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Also, best (and maybe only) free option and coolest ashtray ever (and I don’t smoke). I love how it looks in the center console (see pic)

Attachments

·
Registered
759 Posts
It is the smoker’s package option (forgot to mention)
With how much is done to prevent people from smoking I'm shocked that Porsche still offers a "smoker's package". But I'm with you it looks great in the center console.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts