Taycan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
498 Posts
I also wish Porsche provided more info

Not much else has been reported about it since late February aside from speculation on what could have caused it. Right now, all we can do is hope the odds are in our favor:
  • 0.7% of Taycans ever made have burned down (I just know its ONE Taycan)
  • Assuming an average ownership time of 45 days thusfar, the annualized odds of a Taycan fire is 6%.
With so few Taycan's on the road, its a bit concerning.

· Registered
976 Posts
Anyone have any update on the Taycan fire in FL? One would think Porsche would be a bit more forthcoming on info for us current/future Taycan owners
I suspect that it's going to be a long time before we hear anything from Porsche about this fire. They're going to be extremely thorough with their investigation and they're going to take their time before releasing it.

· Registered
18 Posts
Anyone have any update on the Taycan fire in FL? One would think Porsche would be a bit more forthcoming on info for us current/future Taycan owners
ROTFL. “One would think...”

Really? Please explain exactly what world you live in where Porsche (or any other multinational corporation) would give you that kind of information prior to making a public press release.

Feeling Entitled? Feeling a little out of touch with the real world? Have you heard of these creatures we call “Lawyers”?

· Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Really? Please explain exactly what world you live in where Porsche (or any other multinational corporation) would give you that kind of information prior to making a public press release.

Feeling Entitled? Feeling a little out of touch with the real world? Have you heard of these creatures we call “Lawyers”?
has nothing to do with being entitled .. thank you for the contribution to this thread.

· Registered
608 Posts

I wouldn't say it's entitlement, we're just anxious to know the truth about what happened, especially if there is a flaw that can lead to catching fire.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.