Taycan Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hi John,
My Turbo was scheduled to be delivered on 3/27 and was delayed due to shipping. It arrived at the dealership on 4/8 and my delivery appointment was yesterday. The dealership was open by appointment only to deliver cars that had been ordered. The car is gorgeous and I’ll post pictures as soon as the rain stops. Good luck on your delivery. It’s worth the wait.
Congrats on getting your Taycan @Porschepro888! I can't wait to see the photos!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi John,
My Turbo was scheduled to be delivered on 3/27 and was delayed due to shipping. It arrived at the dealership on 4/8 and my delivery appointment was yesterday. The dealership was open by appointment only to deliver cars that had been ordered. The car is gorgeous and I’ll post pictures as soon as the rain stops. Good luck on your delivery. It’s worth the wait.

Congrats on your Turbo .. i have to wait a while longer .. V260 3/11/20 .. delivery bumped to July 4th of all days .. still on for L.A. PEC delivery

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wow. You'll get a LOT of seat time.
That's a hell of a drive every day. It better be a not of empty highways or that could take FOREVER.

no traffic at all these days, flying down the highway at 90-95. Ship is unloading cars in Houston as we speak, Taycan may be at my dealer within the week.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts