Taycan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am ordering Taycan Base 2 Wheel drive model which Adaptive Air Suspension Including Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) are optional at estimate USD 3500. I would like to seek advice if this option is necessary option to include.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Here in the States, I haven't been able to get any information on the base Taycan. Can you tell me the cost of a 4S without any options and the cost of a 2 wheel drive Taycan without any options where you are so I can get an idea of the possible cost when the 2 wheel finally arrives here?

Also, if anybody reading this has an info on prospective arrival dates and/or pricing for the 2 wheel in the U.S., I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
4 S w/o options $103K in US

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm trying to make a cost estimate for a 2 wheel Taycan here in the States. If someone on this board is from a country which is getting the 2 wheel can send me the price of a 4S with no options AND the 2 wheel with no options, I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Have you been able to read any road tests of the Taycan base model?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bon Tan:

As you can see from other replies, in the U.S. we don't have the option of buying a base rear wheel drive Taycan. However to your original question, I have experience with PASM on a 2014 Carrera S. It changes the shock damping between what I would describe as comfort - around town driving; firm - highway driving, higher speeds on smooth roads; extra firm - highway/race track driving, top speed. There is a noticeable difference between the settings. But I don't have experience with a non-PASM Porsche, so I cannot offer advice on its necessity.

Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts