Taycan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm going to dump this vehicle since all i'm hearing is GARBAGE radio.....

the usb port [yeah, it is in the back seat] does not connect to your hard drives with music files....

there is a boat dealer in town who puts stereos in boats... hopefully he can install the cd player in the car...

i've owned this un-drivable car for 6 long long, long, long months... ...its been driven only 1500 miles! i don't drive it since there is no sound - just sirexm commercials and tawking idoits...

...unfortunately, the stereo porsche forgot to install will be installed by a boat dealer.... the garage door opener does not work.... ...the salesman lives in my neighborhood and he will come over a fix the garage door opener for me. he must by wealthy from selling radio-less porsche cars because he takes several days off each week...! ...the garage door works great with a 2020 toyota [also radio-less vehicle] .

this car is the worst car i have ever owned....

i hope i never get a flat tire. there is no spare tire or jack....! pure german garbage!

·
Registered
2021 taycan 4s
53 Posts
wow, you have some very serious issues, are you saying that the reason that the car is undrivable because of an inadequate audio system?
CD players? really? I'm an old fart and I converted all my CD into mp3 more than 10 years ago.
the garage door doesn't work? why? did you mate it with your garage door opener in your home? by the pattern emerging I bet that your home's garage door opener is quite old and it is incompatible with the newer cars.
no spare? I haven't owned a car with a spare tire in almost 15 years, get over if you get an unlikely flat road service are pretty reliable.

hmm joined 6 hours ago, 2 posts. does mommy know you're doing this?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
.....how about some more BS from this ^^^^ jerk. my toyota has found and paired with my garage doors that are new with no issues. my toyota does not have a cd player either... who cares? i do. i have +15,000 cds. who wants to pay someone to convert them to a digital format? cds are in a digtal format!

who the hell are you^^^?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my wealthy salesman is coming over to pair my garage door this evening.... lets see what he drives... probably a toyota...

i lived in japan for several years. the germans unleased a garbage software product on the general public...

thanks germany... the japanese are way ahead.... ...so are the americans with the self-drivng teslas... the germans are far, far behind...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...our wealthy saleman drives a GMC pickup, not a porsche.... he fixed the garage door. the neighbors have had him do their doors many times.... derick our wealthy salesman has a cd player in his truck! he knows stereos and once worked at bestbuy in the stereo department...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
under the front hood is a small 12 volt battery that runs the computers... this is where you connect the missing CD player...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts