Porsche Taycan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone that's interested in getting a Taycan with the aluminum roof and the Mobile Charger Plus, you're going to have to wait until June.

When you go on the Taycan configurator this notification pops up explaining that they won't ready on early 2020 production Taycan's. Instead, "all initial production Taycan orders will be equipped with the optional fixed panoramic roof in glass and the Porsche Mobile Charger Connect.

I don't know if this will change anyone's order plans but it's definitely something to be aware of.

·
Read Only
147 Posts
For anyone that's interested in getting a Taycan with the aluminum roof and the Mobile Charger Plus, you're going to have to wait until June.

When you go on the Taycan configurator this notification pops up explaining that they won't ready on early 2020 production Taycan's. Instead, "all initial production Taycan orders will be equipped with the optional fixed panoramic roof in glass and the Porsche Mobile Charger Connect.

I don't know if this will change anyone's order plans but it's definitely something to be aware of.

It has changed my mind to hold off until June 2020 build cycle to get my Taycan sedan.. already posted about it a couple of times. I believe that there will be more options available for June cycle besides those

1 - 2 of 2 Posts