Taycan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Does anyone have the offset values for any of the aftermarket wheels posted? I'd like to push the wheels out to be flush. The Champion wheels above looks just about perfect.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Does anyone have the offset values for any of the aftermarket wheels posted? I'd like to push the wheels out to be flush. The Champion wheels above looks just about perfect.
I'm not sure about the specific aftermarket wheels, but on Suncoast Parts they say the offset for 21 inch wheels is:

Front axle: 9.5 J × 21 ET 60 with tires 265/35 R21 101Y,
rear axle: 11.5 J × 21 ET 66 with tires 305/30 R21 104Y.

Also here's a link to the RS74 wheels on Champion's website. It looks like you'll have to reach out to them about pricing and sizes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm not sure about the specific aftermarket wheels, but on Suncoast Parts they say the offset for 21 inch wheels is:

Front axle: 9.5 J × 21 ET 60 with tires 265/35 R21 101Y,
rear axle: 11.5 J × 21 ET 66 with tires 305/30 R21 104Y.

Also here's a link to the RS74 wheels on Champion's website. It looks like you'll have to reach out to them about pricing and sizes.

Yes, unfortunately most manufacturers like to keep their offsets private, and usually divulge to those that have purchased the wheels. Prevents other manufacturers from copying their specs, I guess.

Some companies are using sophisticated 3D scanning of the wheel wells to determine the perfect offsets; others are copying or guessing? I'm not sure.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yes, unfortunately most manufacturers like to keep their offsets private, and usually divulge to those that have purchased the wheels. Prevents other manufacturers from copying their specs, I guess.

Some companies are using sophisticated 3D scanning of the wheel wells to determine the perfect offsets; others are copying or guessing? I'm not sure.
I would imagine that having people contact them directly for specs also helps them with selling the wheels also.

·
Registered
25 Posts
TECHART is teasing that their customizing range for the Taycan starts in a couple of weeks. They shared these photos of the Taycan wearing their T Formula VI forged wheel.

@Chowster they say the dimensions are 10.0 x 22-inch at the front and 11.5 x 22-inch at the rear axle.

http://instagr.am/p/CBRSGlZF8ig/
View attachment 2014
22s are going to be massive. Especially 10" wide up front! Wow. Although that wheel design looks cool.

I'm likely to stick with 21s in stock widths, and try and push out just a bit to make them flush.

·
Registered
296 Posts
TECHART is teasing that their customizing range for the Taycan starts in a couple of weeks. They shared these photos of the Taycan wearing their T Formula VI forged wheel.

@Chowster they say the dimensions are 10.0 x 22-inch at the front and 11.5 x 22-inch at the rear axle.

http://instagr.am/p/CBRSGlZF8ig/
View attachment 2014
I need to see what these look like on a real car because like Chowster said those are massive! I wonder if those rims will come in a smaller size.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts