Taycan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Taycan 4S
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After years of waiting (and saving) finally got my Taycan 4S only to find out during the delivery date that during the update the PCM system was faulty and has to be replaced. Got to wait 2-3 weeks now :(

On the bright side. Got to see my car standing still with the spoiler up

·
Registered
85 Posts
That's suck. Look at the good side, its good looking car and you will have your toy in 2 weeks. If I'm you, I may spend some time watching videos, reading forum to familiarize my self with the car. I got mine last week and I spent some hours doing this, which helped.

·
Registered
19 Posts
After years of waiting (and saving) finally got my Taycan 4S only to find out during the delivery date that during the update the PCM system was faulty and has to be replaced. Got to wait 2-3 weeks now :(

On the bright side. Got to see my car standing still with the spoiler up View attachment 3117
Congrats, love mine and I am sure you will too, I really would like to know to keep the spoiler up when standing still, if you find out, let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
2020 Taycan 4S
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats, love mine and I am sure you will too, I really would like to know to keep the spoiler up when standing still, if you find out, let me know. Thanks!
I believe its due to the update (i hope at least, last thing I want to find out that there is something else wrong with it)
My first Porsche and I hope this will be the last time its in the shop :p

·
Super Moderator
802 Posts
I believe its due to the update (i hope at least, last thing I want to find out that there is something else wrong with it)
My first Porsche and I hope this will be the last time its in the shop :p
First Porsche... very nice!

Were you sold on the Taycan itself or on Porsche? Or both.

·
Registered
2020 Taycan 4S
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Loved Porsche since I’m a kid. Grew up in Germany and even had the chance to go to Stuttgart a few times and visit the museum and the factory itself.
Booked the mission e back in 2017 but wanted to wait for the second year model. However my dealership offered me a deal I could not refuse :)

was always interested in EVs but was disappointed in the quality (Tesla)
So kept on patiently waiting.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
774 Posts
Sorry to hear about the issue with your 4S. Picked up mine last week and so far so good. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts