Taycan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Porsche Australia has finally started taking orders for the Taycan....
I’ve submitted my 4S code and paid the full deposit. Porsche Australia have advised delivery is anticipated in December 2020.
I’m keen to hear how the 4S is performing and I’d appreciate advice on whether others have purchased the Performance Battery Plus, the Torque Vectoring Plus, the Dynamic Chassis Control or the Rear Axle Steering....?
Are there members of the forum from Australia?
Many thx

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm in the US and have a 4S undergoing construction. We are forced to buy the Performance Battery Plus and the glass roof in the US. There are some YouTube videos of a 4S with the standard battery you might want to look at by Bjørn Nyland . Of the chassis options I only bought rear axle steering as I plan to use the Taycan as my DD with all season tires.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in the US and have a 4S undergoing construction. We are forced to buy the Performance Battery Plus and the glass roof in the US. There are some YouTube videos of a 4S with the standard battery you might want to look at by Bjørn Nyland . Of the chassis options I only bought rear axle steering as I plan to use the Taycan as my DD with all season tires.
Excellent feedback....the Bjørn Nyland YouTube videos were invaluable. I’ve ordered the rear axle steering. Many thx. M

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome @Mission_e. How did you spec your Taycan 4S?

Also, what other vehicles were you considering before putting a deposit down?
Thx for the welcome and following up....I was considering the Tesla S if Porsche weren’t going to bring the Taycan in to Australia. However, I’ve been enamoured with the early Mission e prototype since 2016. It’s a work of art.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts