Taycan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Taycan 4S a couple months ago after 30 yrs of 911s and also a GT4. Love the car but have questions regarding the suspension. It seems that every little bump/pothole/manhole cover feels much worse that my previous cars, even with the sportchrono mode.
Does anyone else notice this? Maybe it's just me.

Thanks,

Bill

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got my Taycan 4S a couple months ago after 30 yrs of 911s and also a GT4. Love the car but have questions regarding the suspension. It seems that every little bump/pothole/manhole cover feels much worse that my previous cars, even with the sportchrono mode.

Thanks,

Bill
No Problem here...I have had my 4S since September, and love the way the suspension performs, including the steerable rear wheels/performance package.... certainly less harsh than my 911S. I look forward to trying it out at Watkins Glen in the Spring.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Problem here...I have had my 4S since September, and love the way the suspension performs, including the steerable rear wheels/performance package.... certainly less harsh than my 911S. I look forward to trying it out at Watkins Glen in the Spring.
thanks; maybe I’m just getting old but I think I’ll have the service dept check it out......B

·
Super Moderator
787 Posts

Thanks,

Bill
Congrats on the car Bill!

What tires and rims are you running? Could it just be the ultra low profile? I do wonder if the Taycans tires are a stiffer rubber compound.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I have the stock wheels. My summer tires are in storage and I don’t recall what those are. I’ve got Pirelli snow tires now and I know they would ride rougher but the hard bumpiness was happening with the summer tires. BTW, its’ a great snow car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts