Taycan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Taycan Turbo
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery last week and initially satellite and FM radio sound was working without issue. Two days ago, satellite radio and FM stopped producing sound. Bluetooth stereo sound from my phone works fine. My Taycan Turbo is beyond expectations and I am betting that XM had some software update that has interrupted the sound, however that doesn't explain the lack of FM sound. Anyone else having an issue?

·
Registered
5 Posts
took delivery 3 wks ago,Same exact problem, car at the dealership for the past 3 days, Finally they decided that PCM needs to be replaced!

·
Registered
2020 Taycan Turbo
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope it doesn't need that. All apps turned on this morning 9 days after delivery.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Faulty PCM control unit, ordered from Germany, to be replaced, will keep you updated.
Same issue for me! No radio sound. I can toggle the volume control up & down, but no sound at all. My bluetooth music still works. I brought it to dealer and they reset PCM but didn't work. @gelkad How did dealer determine it was a faulty PCM and what's involved in that fix? An invasive fix? Need to remove dash?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Car is still at the dealership here in Minneapolis, MN, They changed the Control unit for the PCM, Dash is intact, the unit is under the glove box, replaced, according to the dealer as of yesterday everything is working but XM still no Volume!!!!
Its an open case with Porsche -Germany, they are in contact waiting for a coding issue resolve from Germany, all other issues resolved though.
Will update you coming Monday/Tuesday.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Picked up the car today, everything is working fine so far after changing the PCM control unit and recoding.

·
Registered
2020 Taycan Turbo
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New PCM installed and all is working. My salesman and dealership bent over backwards for me. Thank you Paul and Porsche Exchange.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts