Taycan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 4S CT allocated, but I actually don't want the off-road features, cladding and ride height. I much prefer the low sport wagon look.

Then I saw this article:

"that will be followed by a low-slung Sport Turismo"

Anyone found/heard anything similar?

· Super Moderator
803 Posts
Yup, here are some pics

and other ones

Definitely not a CT. So I think it'll arrive, but probably a year after the CT hits.

Does your dealer know anything?

· Registered
976 Posts
I have a 4S CT allocated, but I actually don't want the off-road features, cladding and ride height. I much prefer the low sport wagon look.

Then I saw this article:

"that will be followed by a low-slung Sport Turismo"

Anyone found/heard anything similar?
Porsche has said before they're looking at variants of the Taycan so there's a strong chance the Sport Turismo balances out the Cross Turismo. I hope so because I've heard Audi isn't interested in an e-tron GT wagon.

· Super Moderator
803 Posts
Yes was really excited about all the testing footage - but figured they were being all amalgamated into the "cross turismo" instead of branching into 2 product lines.

To wait, or not to wait...
Considering the lack of news, it's probably going to be a while.

How long can you wait until you have to fully commit on the Cross Turismo?

· Registered
20 Posts
Porsche has said before they're looking at variants of the Taycan so there's a strong chance the Sport Turismo balances out the Cross Turismo. I hope so because I've heard Audi isn't interested in an e-tron GT wagon.
Interesting hearing that about Audi not being interested. Before getting my Taycan, I was looking at 911s and the RS6 Avant with the RS6 Avant sorta being my dream car for a long time; it was the perfect mom car in my book. Anyhow, an RS e-tron GT Avant would have been oh so tempting! 😍

As it is, I am thinking that the only thing I would consider trading my 4S for at this point would be a Taycan Sport Turismo or an aforementioned RS e-tron GT Avant. For me, it is a matter of while I loved my A4 Allroad, I always wished it was just a regular A4 Avant.

Do I miss the Avant, yes. Am I happy with my Taycan 4S, very much yes. 🥰

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Interesting hearing that about Audi not being interested. Before getting my Taycan, I was looking at 911s and the RS6 Avant with the RS6 Avant sorta being my dream car for a long time; it was the perfect mom car in my book. Anyhow, an RS e-tron GT Avant would have been oh so tempting! 😍

As it is, I am thinking that the only thing I would consider trading my 4S for at this point would be a Taycan Sport Turismo or an aforementioned RS e-tron GT Avant. For me, it is a matter of while I loved my A4 Allroad, I always wished it was just a regular A4 Avant.

Do I miss the Avant, yes. Am I happy with my Taycan 4S, very much yes. 🥰
Agreed! I've been waiting SO LONG for an RS6 Avant to come to the US. I had even considered (many years ago) to import a "grey market" M5 Wagon to the US. However, I've been in a Tesla for 2 cars now, and can't go back to ICE.

If the Audi was electric... that would be my ultimate dream car. But with estates so popular in the EU... you have to think something will come out soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.