Taycan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 4S CT allocated, but I actually don't want the off-road features, cladding and ride height. I much prefer the low sport wagon look.

Then I saw this article:

"that will be followed by a low-slung Sport Turismo"

Anyone found/heard anything similar?

·
Super Moderator
800 Posts
Yup, here are some pics

and other ones

Definitely not a CT. So I think it'll arrive, but probably a year after the CT hits.

Does your dealer know anything?

·
Registered
892 Posts
I have a 4S CT allocated, but I actually don't want the off-road features, cladding and ride height. I much prefer the low sport wagon look.

Then I saw this article:

"that will be followed by a low-slung Sport Turismo"

Anyone found/heard anything similar?
Porsche has said before they're looking at variants of the Taycan so there's a strong chance the Sport Turismo balances out the Cross Turismo. I hope so because I've heard Audi isn't interested in an e-tron GT wagon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We've seen mules testing before so I think it's definitely coming.
Yes was really excited about all the testing footage - but figured they were being all amalgamated into the "cross turismo" instead of branching into 2 product lines.

To wait, or not to wait...

·
Super Moderator
800 Posts
Yes was really excited about all the testing footage - but figured they were being all amalgamated into the "cross turismo" instead of branching into 2 product lines.

To wait, or not to wait...
Considering the lack of news, it's probably going to be a while.

How long can you wait until you have to fully commit on the Cross Turismo?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Porsche has said before they're looking at variants of the Taycan so there's a strong chance the Sport Turismo balances out the Cross Turismo. I hope so because I've heard Audi isn't interested in an e-tron GT wagon.
Interesting hearing that about Audi not being interested. Before getting my Taycan, I was looking at 911s and the RS6 Avant with the RS6 Avant sorta being my dream car for a long time; it was the perfect mom car in my book. Anyhow, an RS e-tron GT Avant would have been oh so tempting! 😍

As it is, I am thinking that the only thing I would consider trading my 4S for at this point would be a Taycan Sport Turismo or an aforementioned RS e-tron GT Avant. For me, it is a matter of while I loved my A4 Allroad, I always wished it was just a regular A4 Avant.

Do I miss the Avant, yes. Am I happy with my Taycan 4S, very much yes. 🥰

1 - 7 of 7 Posts