Taycan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2020 Turbo went into the dealer on April 22 for the 2 day software update. It's now May 7th and I MIGHT get it back on May 13th if the new PCM comes in from Germany on the 12th and the dealer can install it and it works! I recommend those of you about to get the update to check with the dealer to see if there are any PCM's in stock in Canada or the USA before making your appointment. My dealer has 2 cars sitting waiting for new PCM's. Not a happy Taycan owner, I should have kept my beautiful Targa and saved a wack of money.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My 2020 Turbo went into the dealer on April 22 for the 2 day software update. It's now May 7th and I MIGHT get it back on May 13th if the new PCM comes in from Germany on the 12th and the dealer can install it and it works! I recommend those of you about to get the update to check with the dealer to see if there are any PCM's in stock in Canada or the USA before making your appointment. My dealer has 2 cars sitting waiting for new PCM's. Not a happy Taycan owner, I should have kept my beautiful Targa and saved a wack of money.
An update on the above information... now the new PCM will not be at the dealer until May 20th!!!
No excuse for this in my opinion.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
Did you ever get the new PCM installed and did it fix your issues?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
An update on the above information... now the new PCM will not be at the dealer until May 20th!!!
I should have updated this post, sorry. I did get the car back on the 14th, but have not yet been able to get the Porsche Connect personal profile back yet. I called the customer service line but they just had me go thru the same setup procedure that I have done several times. I need to go back to the dealer to see if they can get the problem solved but now that there is going to be a recall for a software update to all the Taycans I am going to wait till that gets done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts