Taycan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the update done on Tuesday. Everything went seamless in two hours. Kinda nervous about it but went great. I think it fixed the interior security too that sounded the alarm before. Time will tell.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Another advantage of the Dedicated Team Model mlsdev.com is the lack of an intermediary or project manager. With a dedicated team, you'll be able to communicate directly with developers and set goals, structure workflow, and manage the pace of software development. Multi-tasking decreases efficiency, IQ, and concentration, among other factors. Software development teams cannot effectively concentrate on many projects at the same time.

·
Registered
309 Posts
How is the new software update going from Porsche ? Interested to hear what the update is for and any issues Taycan owners have had.
It was a power management update. I was in for some other issues that took a bit of time and this updated came out before they delivered the car back to me, so they did it too. My car is fine now, and I did not loose the GPS locations where I want the car to lift, as some others mentioned.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts